is to have fun promoting the production and knowledge of good beer. Although BURP’s home is the Maryland, Virginia and metropolitain Washington DC area, anyone is welcome.
- Monthly free competitions and meetings
- Happy hours at area breweries and tap bars
- Brewer’s Table beer and food pairings
- Annual MASHOUT and BURPout camping trips.
- Annual Chili Cook-Off.
- Annual Spirit of Free Beer Homebrew Competition.
- Annual Real Ale Competition and Festival.
- Classes on various brewing topics, including preparation for the Beer Judge Certification Program exam
- BURP’s Facebook group, Internet Mailing List, BURPList, provides access to BURP members for the timely answering of brewing questions or to disseminate club information.
- And possibly the most important of all – 300+ interesting BURP members to share your passion for homebrewing and good beer.
If you are an active or been an active BURP member within the past 12 months, please, renew your membership by going to the Manage Account page.
Membership Annual dues:
- $20.00 for an individual adult.
- $25.00 for two adults in the same household.
If you have questions about or want more information about BURP, contact the Minister of MemBeersip